Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on how to make extremely delicious SOFT CHRISTMAS CUT-OUT SUGAR COOKIES recipes. The production process is really easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare SOFT CHRISTMAS CUT-OUT SUGAR COOKIES. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Super soft cut-out sugar cookies decorated with an easy icing. These Christmas Cut-Out Sugar Cookies are so fun to decorate and perfect for the holidays!
- 3 cups (375 grams) Pillsbury BEST™ All-Purpose Flour, spooned & leveled
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening Baking Stick
- 1 cup (200 grams) sugar
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (240 grams) powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract use clear for white icing
- 3-3.5 tablespoons milk use more or less as needed
- Food coloring
- To make the cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making SOFT CHRISTMAS CUT-OUT SUGAR COOKIES recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.