The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Soft & Chewy Red Velvet Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
I love recipes that can be made holiday-ish or made for everyday consumption.
In the past, I was all about completely unique desserts using seasonal ingredients like Cadbury eggs or the flavor-of-the-moment Oreos. But I realize not everyone has access to those ingredients, which renders basically the whole recipe useless.
So now, I love making what we bloggers call “evergreen content.” This basically means it’s content that never really goes out of style year after year, or even within the seasons. And these Red Velvet Brownies most certainly fit that bill!
FOR THE BROWNIES:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, cubed
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ounce (one bottle) red food coloring
FOR CREAM CHEESE ICING:
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 & ½ cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally grease a 9×13″ rectangular baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter over medium-low heat until melted. Let cool for 5 minutes, then whisk in the brown sugar until combined. Quickly whisk in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla, cocoa powder, baking soda, flour and red food coloring until a soft batter comes together. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake for approx. 22-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean or with moist, not wet, crumbs. Cool completely.
for full recipes please see : thedomesticrebel.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Soft & Chewy Red Velvet Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.