The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare SOFT & CHEWY GINGERBREAD MEN COOKIES.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons room temperature water
Pinch of salt
- Gel or liquid Food coloring (optional)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add the molasses (it really does help to spray your measuring cup with cooking spray before measuring the molasses – it will pour out more easily afterwards) and egg and mix again to combine, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, and spices, then mix until everything is completely combined. Scrape the gingerbread cookie dough out of the bowl onto a large piece of plastic wrap, then wrap it up into a disc and put it in the refrigerator to chill for 3 hours or even overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. On a floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/4″ thickness. I always find I need to be generous with the flour so the cookies don’t stick to the counter or the rolling pin, but you don’t need to worry about having cookies that look dusted by flour because it will be absorbed into the dough as the cookies get rolled out.
For full instructions please see : houseofnasheats.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making SOFT & CHEWY GINGERBREAD MEN COOKIES dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.