The production process is really easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 and 3/4 cup all purpose flour sifted before you measure
- For the glaze 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar 3 tablespoons lemon juice 1 lemon, zested
- 1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon zested
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat.
- Cream together butter and cream with electric mixer. Add the sugar and beat for 1 minute. Add the egg and beat to combine. Add extracts and beat until combined. Add the baking powder and flour, mixing until combined.
- Once the dough is mixed together, refrigerate it for at least an hour.
- Using a spring release scoop that holds 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of dough, scoop out cookies and place on the cookie sheet. Use the bottom of a glass dipped in flour to gently flatten the balls. Don’t flatten too much or the cookies won’t puff up.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.