The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook SOFT BATCH CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES.
Know what makes Christmas cookie season even better for me? When I can have the softest, most buttery-delicious, cookies ever, and not have to roll out a big heap of dough!
- 1 Stick butter softened
- 1/4 Cup cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 Teaspoons corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup sprinkles nonpareils
- In bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, or a large bowl using hand mixer, cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and extracts until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Add the flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. Mix together on low/medium speed for one minute, until combined.
- Refrigerate dough for two hours before baking.
For full instructions please see : thesaltymarshmallow.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making SOFT BATCH CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES dishes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.