The production process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES.
That’s not fair though…all cookies should have an equal opportunity to shine, right?
Right! Snicker Doodle Cookies have a lot to shine about. First, they’re a classic…they’ve have been around for a while and are popular. They’re chewy, comforting, and slightly sweet with that wonderful essence of cinnamon. Cinnamon is just so comforting…in any recipe. It adds flavor but it also adds an aroma that is not like anything else.
I wish my house always smelled like a snickerdoodle…someone needs to make a candle..wouldn’t that be amazing?
Yes, yes it would.
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar (light brown sugar will work, too)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cinnamon Sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2½ teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, salt, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; set aside.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (hand-held mixers work too), cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Next add vanilla extract and eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Scrape down sides of the bowl as necessary.
- With mixer on low-speed, gradually add the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until incorporated, do not over-mix though.
for full recipes please see : www.stuckonsweet.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.