The production procedure is very simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare S’Mores Dessert Bars Recipes.
4 Tablespoons Butter
4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
6 Cups Golden Grahams Cereal
4 Hershey’s Bars – broken up
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Golden Graham cereal and mix well until coated.
- Using buttered spatula, press HALF of mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with butter. Top with half of the Hershey’s Bars.
- Add the rest of the cereal mixture right on top, pressing down LIGHTLY.
- Top with remaining Hershey Bars.
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
Original Recipes and Notes of recipe visit: S’Mores Dessert Bars @ allthingsmamma.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making S’Mores Dessert Bars Recipes dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-20 18:37:05.