Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really tasty SMORES CUPCAKES dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare SMORES CUPCAKES. Please follow the directions well.
So yesterday I had my 6 month check up/cleaning at the dentist. I know a lot of people hate the dentist, but I actually don’t mind it. I’ve actually fallen asleep while getting my teeth cleaned before. No joke. And I love leaving with that clean feeling mouth. 🙂
And now our dentist has a tv in the ceilings above the chairs, so I get to watch tv while I lay there. Works for me!
- 1 1/4 cup (168g) graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp (70g) butter, melted
- 5 tbsp (65g) sugar
- 1 cup (130g) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 6 tbsp (43g) Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (120ml) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (120ml) vegetable oil
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup (120ml) boiling water
MERINGUE MARSHMALLOW FROSTING
- 4 eggs whites
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate sauce (I used this one)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Heat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a cupcake pan with liners.
- In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well.
- Press about 1 1/2 tbsp of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Bake crusts for 7 minutes then remove and set aside.
- To make the cupcakes, add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add egg, buttermilk and vegetable oil to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add vanilla to boiling water and add to mixture. Mix well.
- Pour batter into cupcake pan, filling a little more than half way, and bake at 300 degrees for about 17-19 minutes.
- When done, remove cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Then remove from cupcake tin and allow to cool.
- While cupcakes cool, make the meringue frosting. Combine egg whites, sugar, and cream of tartar in a metal, heatproof mixer bowl.
For full instructions please see : www.lifeloveandsugar.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making SMORES CUPCAKES recipes above can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.