The production process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare S’mores Cookie Cups.
I first found this recipe last summer and we’ve made it so many times that I figured I better share with you all. They’re so good. Dare I say I like them better than the classic s’more….. no more smelling like fire smoke, no more sticky hands, and no more dirt and sticks 🙂 Well, I suppose these are still a mess because their little hands will still get sticky. But at least you don’t have sticky hands combined with dirt!
Although, my kids would not let me get away with only making these in place of the classic s’more because they love roasting them over the fire. We built a fire pit in our backyard a few summers ago and our favorite thing to do is roast marshmallows and make s’mores during the summer. These little cookie cups take me there; they taste identical and are beyond delicious!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt use 1/2 teaspoon if using unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows cut in half
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars 1.55 oz each
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir with a wire whisk. Set aside.
for full recipes please see : togetherasfamily.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making S’mores Cookie Cups dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-12-05 13:15:33.