The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Happy (belated) New Year, my friend! Here we are… 5 days into 2017. How’s it going? Are you showing those resolutions who’s boss? Struggling a little? Feeling glad you didn’t make any to begin with?
I for one am feeling incredibly thankful this morning. After 8 days of tissues, TV, and maybe a few tears, I’ve finally kicked the flu to the curb!!! I’m one of those people who rarely gets sick, so this down time really rocked my world. The silver lining? It also gave me time to rest, reevaluate, and think deep on my resolutions for 2017. While I won’t go into detail on my personal and professional goals for this year, I will say that there’s a lot of exciting and delicious projects (including a website redesign) coming your way. I’m not only excited, but honored, to share this year with you! To grow with you, as human beings and as bakers. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being here and making this dream job of mine possible.
- 2 and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, very finely crushed (see post for more on this)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 sheets graham crackers, roughly chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter and both sugars; beat on medium-speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and beat smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add in the flour mixture. Be sure not to over beat here! Turn mixer off. Using a sturdy spatula or wooden spoon, fold in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
for full recipes please see : bakerbynature.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.