Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely tasty S'mOreo Brownie Bars dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook S'mOreo Brownie Bars. Please follow the guidelines well.
What happens when you take Oreo’s, brownies and s’mores and mix them together? You get the most delightful dessert ever, S’mores Oreo Brownies! Then cut them into cute little bars and they become S’mOreo Brownie Bars. Three of my favorite desserts combine into one!
- 1 box Brownie mix (pick your favorite)
- 9 Graham Crackers
- 77 Mini Oreo cookies (you could use full sized Oreos too)
- 18 Flat S’more marshmallows (aka Jet-Puffed S’moreMallows)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on your box
- Line a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with parchment paper
- Lay graham crackers all along the bottom of the dish
- Using a spatula, spread a layer of the brownie mix over the graham crackers – covering as much of the crackers as possible
- Place a layer of Oreo cookies on top of the brownie layer
- Layer the marshmallows over the top of the cookies (I used the flat s’more marshmallows – but I cut them each in half so there was a thin layer of marshmallow
- Use the remaining brownie batter to cover the marshmallows and along the sides of the Oreo cookies – spread it as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 45 minutes (this may vary depending on your oven – check around 35 minutes to see if they are done. Personally, I prefer them a little overcooked than undercooked).
- Take out of oven and place a layer of marshmallow on top of the brownies (again, I cut my in half). Place them under the broiler until they start to get golden brown – NOTE: Do not take your eyes off of them, they burn really, really fast. The longest you will need to leave them is 2 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before cutting – otherwise you will have a huge mess on your hands! I left mine for about 2 hours before I cut them!
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making S'mOreo Brownie Bars recipes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-29 12:00:27.