The production process is very simple, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Smokey Bourbon Chocolate Cupcakes with Bacon Bark Recipe.
These Smokey Bourbon Chocolate Cupcakes are to die for! Not only are the cupcakes SO moist and chocolatey – they are full of bourbon and smokey salt and topped with a smokey salted bacon chocolate bark. I mean, are you kidding?! The flavors together are SOOOO good!
yield: 12-14 CUPCAKES
SMOKEY BOURBON CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
1/2 cup (112g) unsalted butter
1/2 cup (104g) sugar
1/2 cup (72g) light brown sugar, unpacked
1/2 tsp maple extract
6 tbsp (90ml) water
6 tbsp (43g) dark cocoa powder
1 cup (130g) all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp crushed smokey salt
6 tbsp (90ml) bourbon
SMOKEY BACON CHOCOLATE BARK
7 oz chocolate candy melts
sprinkle of smokey salt
about 2 tsp bacon bits
BOURBON CHOCOLATE FROSTING
1/2 cup (112g) salted butter
1/2 cup (95g) shortening
3 1/2 cups (403g) powdered sugar
1/2 cup (57g) dark cocoa powder
5-6 tbsp (75-90ml) bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Beat butter and sugars until light in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating just until blended.
- Add vanilla, water and cocoa powder to another bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Visit Smokey Bourbon Chocolate Cupcakes with Bacon Bark @ lifeloveandsugar.com for full directions.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Smokey Bourbon Chocolate Cupcakes with Bacon Bark Recipe recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-30 15:00:10.