The production process is very simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare SMALL BATCH PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGE.
I’m dreaming of diving into Peanut Butter Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispies Treats, and all the Peanut Butter Cup Fudge that I can consume. Maybe it will help me forget the fact that I’ve had a sore throat for 5 days and now some weird eye infection along with it. Ugh. My kids were sick a couple weeks ago, and as soon as they both recovered, I came down with something miserable. The doctor suggested that I eat as many peanut butter cups as possible, so I’m just following doctor’s orders here.
Kidding about that last part, of course. Although if there is a doctor who prescribes peanut butter cups as medicine, please send them my way. #BestDoctorEver 😉
I thought this would be the perfect time to share a small batch fudge recipe. Nothing screams Valentine’s Day like chocolate candy. Instead of buying your sweetie candy, you can make it yourself! This recipe is super simple and comes together quickly. You don’t need any fancy equipment, and only a handful of ingredients. This fudge is made in a loaf pan which makes one 9×5 rectangle of fudge. It’s more than enough for two people, but not so much that you can feed an army.
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips or a combination of both
- scant 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter heated just enough to make it pour-able
- 1 cup heaping chopped peanut butter cups
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan with foil, leaving overhang on two sides. Grease the foil. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Drizzle the peanut butter over the top and use a skewer or sharp knife to swirl the peanut butter into the chocolate. Allow to cool slightly, then sprinkle the peanut butter cups on top. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill completely.
for full recipes please see : celebratingsweets.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making SMALL BATCH PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGE recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.