The production process is very simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Slow Cooker Wild Rice Vegetable Soup.
A hearty vegetarian (and vegan) soup made with wild rice, butternut squash, kale and white beans. This Slow Cooker Wild Rice Vegetable Soup is warm, comforting and healthy!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup wild rice (the cook time listed on the package should be about 45 minutes), rinsed and drained
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 15 ounce can white beans (I used cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 4 ribs celery, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 6 cups chopped kale
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker except for the broth and kale.
- Pour the broth into the slow cooker, and gently stir to combine.
- Cook on low setting for about 6 hours, or on high setting for about 3 ½ hours. As all slow cookers vary, cooking time may be different in your slow cooker compared to mine. Near the end of the cook time, check to see if the rice is done. Once the rice is tender, the soup has cooked long enough.
- Remove the bay leaf.
- Stir kale into soup. Serve.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Wild Rice Vegetable Soup recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn