Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really yummy Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Mac dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Mac. Please follow the directions well.
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Mac, filled with pasta, beans, vegetables and cheese! This easy one pot meal will help you save time and feed your family on busy nights!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 15 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 8 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni pasta (uncooked)
- 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) cheddar cheese, divided (or Monterey jack or mozzarella)
- chopped green onions, for serving
- Place all ingredients except for pasta, cheese, and green onions in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in pasta and continue cooking on high for 15-20 minutes, until pasta is cooked through. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese.
- Serve topped with remaining cheese and green onions.
To make this a freezer to crock pot meal:
- Place all ingredients except for broth, pasta and cheese in a heavy duty zip-top bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible and seal. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- When you are ready to cook, thaw and transfer bag contents to your slow cooker. Add the broth (you can pour some of the broth into the empty bag to get all of the spices, etc. out) and cook as directed above.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Mac dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn