The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Slow Cooker Vegan Lasagna Soup.
For the Lasagna Soup
4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
1 medium onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 cup dried brown lentils
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
8 lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
3 cups chopped spinach leaves
For the Vegan Pesto Ricotta
1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water 4 to 8 hours, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup unflavored soy or almond milk
1/4 pound extra firm tofu, drained
3 to 4 tablespoons prepared vegan pesto (to taste)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
Make the Lasagna Soup
- Place broth, onion, garlic, basil, oregano and lentils into slow cooker and stir a few times to blend. Set the slow cooker to high and cover. Allow to cook until lentils are just a bit on the firm side, about 2 hours.
- Add diced and crushed tomatoes to the slow cooker and stir. Allow to continue cooking on high for 2 to 3 hours more.
- Add noodles and spinach to the slow cooker and give the mixture a stir. Allow to cook until noodles are tender and spinach is wilted, about 12 minutes.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
Make the Vegan Pesto Ricotta
- Place cashews, and milk into food processor and blend until smooth. Add tofu and pulse a few times, just until the mixture takes on a ricotta-like texture. Add pesto to taste, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide soup into bowls, and top each with a dollop of vegan pesto ricotta. Serve.
You may have some extra ricotta. It will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days, or you can freeze it. Use it as a pasta or salad topper, or save it for another batch of soup.
Original Recipes visit: Slow Cooker Vegan Lasagna Soup @ connoisseurusveg.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Slow Cooker Vegan Lasagna Soup dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-02 20:21:44.