The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook SLOW COOKER TOMATO TORTELLINI SOUP.
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (32-oz) container chicken broth
- 1 (28-oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans tomato soup
- 2 (8-oz) containers chive and onion cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 (18-oz) package refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked
- In a skillet, cook Italian sausage until browned and no longer pink. Transfer cooked sausage to slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes and tomato soup to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese and cheese tortellini. Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 to 30 minutes, until tortellini is cooked.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making SLOW COOKER TOMATO TORTELLINI SOUP recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.