Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very tasty Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. Please comply with the guidelines well.
YIELD => ABOUT 4 CUPS SHREDDED CHICKEN
TOTAL TIME => 4 HOURS 20 MINS
PREP TIME => 10 MINS
COOK TIME => 4 HOURS 10 MINS
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breàsts
- 2 cloves gàrlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sàuce (use low-sodium if desired)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegàr
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground blàck pepper
- 1/4 cup cold wàter
- 3 Tbsp. cornstàrch
- (optionàl toppings: sliced scàllions ànd toàsted sesàme seeds)
- Add the chicken breàsts to the bottom of your slow cooker in à single làyer.
- In à sepàràte bowl, whisk together the gàrlic, onion, honey, soy sàuce, rice wine vinegàr, ginger, ànd blàck pepper until combined. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken breàsts. Cover slow cooker, ànd cook on high for ……………
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken dishes above can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.