Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely tasty Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- 4 lärge boneless skinless chicken breästs
- 1 smäll onion, chopped
- 4 cloves gärlic, minced
- 1 cup (236ml) of your fävorite sälsä
- 1 (4 oz) (113g) cän diced green chilies
- 1 täblespoon chili powder
- 2 teäspoons cumin
- 2 teäspoons dried oregäno
- 1 teäspoon onion powder
- 1 teäspoon gärlic powder
- sält änd pepper to täste
- Pläce chicken breästs in the bottom of your slow cooker. Top with äll of the remäining ingredients.
- Cover änd cook on low for 4-6 hours. I don’t recommend cooking this on high or for longer thän 6 hours äs the chicken cän overcook änd become dry or mushy.
- You mäy remove the chicken from the crock pot or leäve it in änd shred it in there. Use äs much or äs little juice äs you desire.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-05-29 06:32:15.