The production process is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Slow Cooker Moroccan Chickpea Stew.
This slow cooker Moroccan Chickpea Stew is made with tons of aromatic spices, butternut squash and red lentils for a hearty, plant-based dinner!
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small butternut squash peeled and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup red lentils
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can pure tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper + more as needed
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- Cooked quinoa
- Coconut yogurty
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker. Stir together to combine, then cover and cook on high for 3 – 4 hours (or 6 – 7 hours on low).
- For a thicker stew, remove the cover with 1 hour left in cooking.
- Serve with quinoa, a handful of arugula and a dollop of yogurt.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Moroccan Chickpea Stew dishes above can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn