Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make very delicious Slow Cooker "Melt in Your Mouth" Pot Roast dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Slow Cooker "Melt in Your Mouth" Pot Roast. Please follow the directions well.
There’s nothing quite like sitting down to a hearty, slow cooked dinner at day’s end. And, it’s even better when that dinner is pot roast with all the trimmings. This recipe has proven to produce thee best pot roast I’ve ever made. Every component is pure perfection. The meat is juicy and fall-apart tender. The vegetables are cooked just right and are full of flavor. The seasonings are simply spot on and the broth yields a fabulous gravy-like sauce that is divine when poured over everything prior to serving.
We usually have leftovers of this, so we often make hash the following day. The leftover roast is, also, fabulous utilized in a hot roast beef sandwich for lunch.
Yields 4 – 6 servings.
- 1 chuck roast (mine was 3 pounds)
- Olive oil
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 stalks celery, cut into large chunks (optional)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
SEASONING MIX –
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning (mine is store-bought and has a blend of peppercorns, garlic, paprika, parsley and salt)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Combine together seasoning mix in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Coat both sides of meat with olive oil. Sprinkle on a third of the seasoning mix onto each side.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Slow Cooker "Melt in Your Mouth" Pot Roast recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.