Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make really tasty Slow Cooker Jamaican Jerk Chicken Chili with Plantain Chips recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Slow Cooker Jamaican Jerk Chicken Chili with Plantain Chips. Please comply with the guidelines well.
- Combine the chicken, onions, peppers, beans, crushed tomato, garlic, jamaican jerk marinade, soy sauce, salt, brown sugar, thyme, cumin, allspice, black pepper, and cinnamon in a large slow cooker. Stir gently to ensure that the spices are distributed.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours. In the mean time, make the plantain chips.
- Cut off the ends of the plantains and cut shallow, vertical slits in each side of the skin of each plantain. Microwave for 1 minute at 50 percent power. Pull off the peel of each plantain, and then slice into ⅛” thick slices using a mandoline.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, heat an inch and a half of oil to 350°F over medium heat. Working in batches, carefully add the plantain slices to the hot oil. Cook until golden brown, turning occasionally, about 4-5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the plantain chips to a paper towel lined plate to drain and cool. Then, sprinkle with sea salt. Set aside until ready to serve.
- When the chili has cooked, remove the lid, stir, and shred the chicken. Then, mix in the lime juice and cilantro. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.
- Serve warm with additional green onion, shredded cheese, and sliced avocado, if desired.
Original Recipes visit: Slow Cooker Jamaican Jerk Chicken Chili with Plantain Chips @ hostthetoast.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Slow Cooker Jamaican Jerk Chicken Chili with Plantain Chips dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.