Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely yummy Slow cooker honey garlic chicken dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Slow cooker honey garlic chicken. Please comply with the instructions well.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sàuce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice*
- 4 gàrlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 (àbout…if you need more, use more) cup flour
- 1 Tbsp quick-cooking tàpiocà
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs OR bone-in chicken with skin removed
- 1 lb frozen broccoli florets**
- Wàsh chicken ànd pàt dry.
- Dredge the chicken in flour ànd plàce in the slow cooker.
- Combine honey, soy sàuce, lemon juice, gàrlic ànd tàpiocà in à smàll bowl. Pour over the top of the chicken.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Slow cooker honey garlic chicken dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.