The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Cheese Soup.
This super easy Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Cheese Soup has no morning prep involved! Just dump, go, and come home to a delicious meal the whole family loves!
- 1 32-oz. bag frozen southern style hash browns
- 1/2 cup diced onion I use frozen diced onion!
- 1 32-oz. box chicken broth
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups diced ham
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder not in photo
- 1 8-oz. box 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 8-oz. block sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (don’t buy pre-shredded, it won’t melt as well)
- Bread and butter for serving
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, add the frozen potatoes, onion, chicken broth, ham, pepper, thyme and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- When the cooking time is up, add the cream cheese to a blender, and scoop some broth and hot potatoes into the blender with the cream cheese, just enough to get the blender moving, cover and blend until smooth. Add this mixture back to the rest of the soup in the slow cooker. Add the shredded cheese and stir.
- Serve with bread and butter.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Cheese Soup dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-10 06:13:34.