The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Slow Cooker Gumbo (Whole30, Paleo).
Packed with Creole and Cajun flavors, this easy gumbo recipe is sure to please. Not just easy this is healthy too being both whole30 and paleo compliant.
- 2-3 lbs chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1/2 lb sausage, cut into rounds
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup frozen okra
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp, 1 tsp cajun seasoning (see blog post for homemade recipe)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Add all the gumbo ingredients EXCEPT the shrimp to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 or LOW 6–7.
- In the last 15-20 minutes of minutes cook time, add gently stir in the shrimp.
- Get Full Recipe and Video => fitslowcookerqueen.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Gumbo (Whole30, Paleo) recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-02 07:22:09.