The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Slow Cooker Extra Creamy Chicken and Noodles.
It’s no secret why this tastes so good and is so creamy. Not only does this use heavy cream but there’s half a bar of cream cheese added as well. Nope, this is definitely not a diet dish. I don’t recommend any lower-fat alternatives either. Reason being is most “diet” products simply do not taste good. So go for flavor and use the real deal. It’s not like this meal is an every-day indulgence.
2 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in chunks
1 cup high-quality chicken stock or broth
1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup (I use low-sodium)
⅛ tsp thyme
1½ cups heavy cream
4 oz cream cheese, cubed
3 cups partially cooked egg noodles (see NOTES)
1 cup defrosted frozen peas (see NOTES)
½ cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
1 cup defrosted frozen sliced carrots (see NOTES)
- Noodles should be cooked so there is a “bite” to them–al dente. They will finish cooking in the crock pot.
- I thaw the peas & carrots on the counter. You could also microwave them for about 1 minute before adding to the crock pot.
- Place chicken, stock, soup and thyme in the slow cooker. Stir to blend the ingredients so the mixture is smooth.
- Cover and cook on low 3 hours, high 2 hours (the chicken should be cooked at this point)
- Visit Slow Cooker Extra Creamy Chicken and Noodles @ bakeatmidnite.com for full instructions.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Slow Cooker Extra Creamy Chicken and Noodles recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn