Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on how to make extremely yummy Slow Cooker Creamed Corn dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Slow Cooker Creamed Corn. Please comply with the directions well.
Skipped the canned cream corn this year and make it from scratch right in the crockpot – it’s so rich and creamy and unbelievably easy to make with just 5 ingredients!
- 3 (15.25-ounces) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into thin slices
- Place corn into a slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined. Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Slow Cooker Creamed Corn dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-04-26 03:35:35.