The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake.
This cake! This chocolate lava cake! The Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake is so good!!! There is no doubt that this a chocolate cake! The beauty is how moist this cake is. The fact that this cake is made in the slow cooker makes me even more happy!
- 1 15.25-oz box chocolate cake mix
- 1¼ cups whole milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 3.9-oz box instant chocolate pudding (not cook & serve)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 12-oz bag milk chocolate chips (semi-sweet can also be used)
- Parchment paper
- Line a slow cooker (4 quart or larger) with parchment paper. Liberally spray the parchment paper lining with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, 1¼ cups milk, oil and eggs. With an electric mixer, mix on low for 1 minute. Increase the speed to medium, and continue to mix for 2 – 3 minutes or until the batter is smooth and glossy. Pour the cake batter into the prepared slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding and 2 cups milk. With an electric mixer, beat on medium-low for 3-4 minutes or until the pudding thickens. Pour the pudding over the cake batter. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the pudding. Do not stir.
- Put the lid on top of the slow cooker. Cook on low for 2½ hours or until the top of the cake is set.
- Serve in individual bowls with vanilla ice cream!
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-05-06 18:59:09.