Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make very delicious Slow Cooker Balsamic Pot Roast Recipe recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Slow Cooker Balsamic Pot Roast Recipe. Please follow the directions well.
2 lbs boneless Chuck Roast
1 TBS olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
½ cup high quality balsamic vinegar
2 TBS honey
1 TBS honey mustard
1 cup beef broth
1 TBS tapioca flour or arrowroot powder
- Generously grease the bowl of your slow cooker. Set aside
Make the rub:
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
Make the sauce:
- In a medium bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard and beef broth. Set aside.
- Putting it together:
- Coat the roast in 1 TBS olive oil (I spread it around with my hands). Set in your slow cooker.
- Evenly sprinkle the roast with the rub, pressing it into the meat so it sticks.
- Pour sauce over roast and turn your slow cooker onto low.
- Get full instructions on Joy Food Sunshine (link here).
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Balsamic Pot Roast Recipe recipes over can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn