Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really delicious Slow Baked Potatoes and Chicken Skillet recipes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Slow Baked Potatoes and Chicken Skillet. Please adhere to the instructions well.
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 lb potatoes, thinly sliced
2 large onions, thinly sliced
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
4-6 chicken drumsticks
2 thick cut bacon slices, uncooked
1 cup chicken stock
salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 300F. Grease an 11″ cast iron skillet with olive oil. Set aside.
- Scrub the potatoes. I love keeping the skin on but if that’s not your thing, you can peel them.
- Using a mandoline , a food processor or a very sharp knife , thinly slice the potatoes and onions. Mince the garlic and finely chop the thyme and rosemary.
- In a large bowl combine the sliced potatoes, onions, minced garlic, fresh herbs. Season with salt and pepper and arrange layers of the potatoes in the prepared skillet.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on top of the potatoes and finish with pieces of roughly chopped bacon.
- Pour the chicken stock in the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place in the heated oven. Bake for 2 hours without opening the oven.
- After two hours, open the oven and remove the aluminum foil.
- Turn he broiler on and cook for few more minutes until the potatoes slices and chicken get a little brown color.
- Turn the oven off and serve warm.
Original Recipes visit: Slow Baked Potatoes and Chicken Skillet @ atreatsaffair.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Slow Baked Potatoes and Chicken Skillet dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.