The production process is really simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescent Rolls.
- 2 cans crescent rolls 16 rolls total
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 ounces sloppy joe sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Italian seasoning to taste
- These sloppy joe stuffed crescent rolls are so easy to make, and kids love them! Try them for dinner or at your next party. #sloppyjoes #crescentrolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 16 cups in muffin tins.
- Brown and crumble ground beef until cooked through. Drain meat if desired. Add sloppy joe sauce, and heat until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, place one crescent roll into each muffin cup. Press dough into the muffin tin and up the sides, creating a little base for the bombs.
- Click here to view complete recipe
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescent Rolls dishes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.