The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Skinny Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt, enchilada sauce, green chiles, and spices.
- Fold in the shredded chicken, mozzarella, and 1/4 cup of the monterey jack cheese.
- Place all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Remove the dip from the slow cooker and put it in an oven safe dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese and stick it under the broiler until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or vegetables.
Original Recipes visit: Skinny Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip @ reciperunner.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Skinny Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.