The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook SKINNY CHIMICHANGAS.
- 1/2 pound 99% lean ground lean turkey
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- One 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped mild green chiles
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Four 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick spray; set over medium-high heat. Add turkey, onion, garlic, chili powder, oregano and cumin. Cook, breaking up the turkey with a wooden spoon until browned, about 6 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce and chiles; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until the flavors are blended and the mixture thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the cheddar.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the oven to warm for 10 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making SKINNY CHIMICHANGAS dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.