Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely yummy Skinny Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Skinny Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Please adhere to the instructions well.
These skinny buffalo shredded chicken stuffed sweet potatoes drizzled with light blue cheese sauce are not only extra delicious, but they’re also very easy to make, healthy and less than 320 calories per serving!
- 7 medium sweet potatoes the ones with the orange flesh, skin on
- 30 oz chicken breast 800 g, skinless boneless
- 7 tbsp Skinny Blue Cheese dressing or Ranch dressing
- cilantro or parsley optional – to serve
- 2/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil, place sweet potatoes on it and bake for 30 minutes or until flesh is very tender (test with a knife). Turn off the oven and keep the sweet potatoes inside to keep them warm.
- In the meantime, place chicken breasts in a large pot, cover with water and cook on medium-high heat for 30 minutes. Drain and transfer breasts on a cutting board or a plate. When cool enough to handle, shred using two forks or your fingers.
- Visit Skinny Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes By https://www.notenoughcinnamon.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Skinny Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-30 07:16:45.