The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Skillet Gnocchi Mac and Cheese.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for the pasta water
- 2 (16-ounce) packages fresh or frozen potato gnocchi
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole or 2% milk
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 1/2 packed cups)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Finely chopped fresh basil or parsley leaves, for serving
- Arrange a rack in the top third of the oven (about 3 to 4 inches from the broiler element), and heat to 400°F. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the gnocchi and cook until al dente, about 3 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Get full recipe click here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Skillet Gnocchi Mac and Cheese recipes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.