Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely tasty SIMPLE VEGAN CHEESECAKES dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook SIMPLE VEGAN CHEESECAKES. Please follow the instructions well.
7-ingredient vegan, gluten-free cheesecakes that are creamy, slightly tart, perfectly sweet, and 100% irresistible. Better than real cheesecake and the perfect healthy, simple dessert to feed a crowd (or just you).
- 1 cup packed pitted dates*
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (quick-soaked*)
- 1 large lemon (juiced // 1 lemon yields ~scant 1/4 cup or 50 ml)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2/3 scant cup full-fat coconut milk (see instructions for note)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or maple syrup (or honey if not vegan)
FLAVOR ADD-INS optional
- 2 Tbsp salted natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 Tbsp bourbon caramel sauce
Click here to get more instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making SIMPLE VEGAN CHEESECAKES dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.