Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on how to make extremely yummy Simple Maple Vanilla Baked Pears (Video) recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Simple Maple Vanilla Baked Pears (Video). Please follow the directions well.
I’m really excited because today’s post is sponsored by my friends at Stemilt Growers. Remember when I visited their orchards back in July? It was my first time in Washington, though I went back in October on my book tour (hi Seattle friends!). When I visited the orchards in July, I went cherry picking, explored the epic grounds, and tasted the world’s juiciest apples and sweetest cherries. The pears weren’t quite ready to be picked yet, so they promised to send me a box when they were.
My mouth has been watering in anticipation since.
- 4 D’Anjou pears (aka Anjou pears)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- optional toppings: maple pecan granola, Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). I don’t line my baking sheet when I make these, but you absolutely can with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Cut pears in half, then cut a small sliver off the underside so the pears sit flat when placed upright on the baking sheet. See video above for visual. Using a large or medium cookie scoop or melon baller (or even a teaspoon), core out the seeds. Arrange pears, facing up, on the baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon– feel free to add more cinnamon if you’d like.
for full recipes please see : sallysbakingaddiction.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Simple Maple Vanilla Baked Pears (Video) recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.