The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Simple Creamy Cauliflower Soup.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat and sautee the onion and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes,
- Add the cauliflower and thyme and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Cover with vegetable stock and simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is very soft.
- Remove from heat, add salt and pepper to taste and carefully blend until smooth using a blender, food processor or an immersion blender.
- Add more stock for a thinner consistency.
- Serve this simple creamy cauliflower soup in bowls garnished with fresh thyme, roasted chickpeas and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Original Recipes visit: Simple Creamy Cauliflower Soup @ aseasyasapplepie.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Simple Creamy Cauliflower Soup dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.