The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Shrimp Taco Meal Prep Bowls.
Insanely delicious spicy taco spiced shrimp bowls loaded with cheese, black beans, corn, brown rice and tomato. Make a week’s worth of lunch in under 30 minutes.
- shrimp (Spicy)
- 20 medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (minced)
- 1 lime (cut into 4 slices)
- 4 meal (prep containers)
- To cook the shrimp: In a medium bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili and onion powders, and salt. Add in shrimp and toss to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for for at least 10 minutes or up to 24 hours. Heat a large heavy-duty or cast iron skillet on high heat for 2 minutes. Add the olive oil and shrimp. Cook shrimp in a skillet on medium-high heat until pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- To assemble: Divide brown rice into 4 meal prep containers (1/2 cup each). Top with 5 shrimps, a scoop of black beans, corn, tomatoes, a sprinkle of cheese, cilantro and a slice of lime. Cover and refrigerate for a max of 4 days.
- To serve: Heat bowls in the microwave for 2 minutes or until heated throughly. Drizzle with lime juice and top with salsa, sour-cream or gucamole if desired.
Recipe Notes :
Cook brown rice according to package directions before getting started on the shrimp so it cooks while you are preparing the shrimp.
Source : Shrimp Taco Meal Prep Bowls
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Shrimp Taco Meal Prep Bowls dishes over can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-01 03:31:31.