The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Shrimp Scampi Pasta with Garlic Mushroom Sauce.
An easy 15 minute Shrimp Scampi Pasta recipe that is a perfect meal for a busy weeknight.
- 8 oz fettuccine or linguine
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 tbsp salted butter
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 5 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup white wine, I used Chardonnay
- 1 cup shaved or grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 zest of lemon, to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil or parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook Pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a deep skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add peeled shrimp, sliced mushrooms, olive oil, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Saute for 3 minutes, stirring half way through until shrimp is cooked through.
- Stir in fresh squeezed lemon juice and white wine (or low-sodium chicken stock). Turn heat down to simmer for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Get Full Recipe => forksnflipflops.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Shrimp Scampi Pasta with Garlic Mushroom Sauce recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn