Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make very delicious SHEET PAN EGG-IN-A-HOLE dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook SHEET PAN EGG-IN-A-HOLE. Please follow the directions well.
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 slices bread, 1/2-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place bacon in a single layer onto a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until par-cooked, about for 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, make a hole in the center of each bread slice.
- Butter one side of the bread slices. Place the bread onto the prepared baking sheet, buttered side down.
For full instructions please see: damndelicious.net
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making SHEET PAN EGG-IN-A-HOLE recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-03-07 07:29:29.