Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely tasty Secret Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse (Low Carb, Keto) dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Secret Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse (Low Carb, Keto). Please comply with the guidelines well.
Since beginning my keto journey, you can read about how I survived my first week on keto (low carb ketosis) here; I haven’t had any desire for sweets. I have been completely satisfied with fat. I mean who wouldn’t be? So the other day I had a little sweet craving, and I didn’t want to make anything too complicated. So here it is – easy chocolate mousse!
- 8 ounces cream cheese block, softened
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ large avocado, pitted
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons of desired sweetener, I recommend Swerve.
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 90% dark chocolate shaved, to garnish
- Beat together the cream cheese until creamy and smooth using a handheld mixer in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly mix in the cocoa powder. Beat in the avocado and mix until creamy smooth, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and sweetener and beat again until smooth, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Place the whipped cream in the chocolate mixture and gently fold until it’s incorporated.
- Read more please visit : www.galonamission.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Secret Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse (Low Carb, Keto) dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.