The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Scalloped Potatoes.
4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1½ cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 dash cayenne pepper
1½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter and stir in flour.
- whisk in the milk and season with salt and cayenne.
- Cook sauce on low until smooth and boiling, stirring occasionally with a whisk.
- Reduce heat and stir in 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Place a half of the sliced potatoes in a lightly greased 1.5 quart casserole dish (8×8 or 9×9 will work)
- Pour half of cheese sauce over potatoes.
- Repeat with second layer of potatoes and cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheddar cheese on top.
- Top with some paprika for color.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour at 350°F.
If doubling, use a 9×13 pan.
Original Recipes visit: Scalloped Potatoes @ the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Scalloped Potatoes dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.