The production process is very simple, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Savory Southern Deviled Ham.
- 1/2 pound diced cooked ham not from the deli, about 2 cups
- 1/3 cup white onion diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or more as needed
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce such as tabasco or your favorite, or more to your taste
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Add the ham, onion, celery, dijon mustard and 1/3 cup mayonnaise to the bowl of a food processor, pulse several times until ham is a spreadable consistency. If the mixture is too dry add 2-3 more tablespoons of mayonnaise and blend again. Add the lemon zest, brown sugar and hot sauce and blend again until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the whole grain mustard and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Read more please visit : www.garlicandzest.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Savory Southern Deviled Ham recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.