The production procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare SAVORY CABBAGE PANCAKES (OKONOMIYAKI).
Savory Cabbage Pancakes are a fun and filling way to use up pantry leftovers. Fill them and top them with whatever your heart desires!
- 2 extra large eggs $0.53
- 1/2 cup water $0.00
- 1.5 Tbsp soy sauce $0.14
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil $0.33
- 3/4 to 1 cup all-purpose flour $0.07
- 4-5 cups shredded green cabbage $1.78
- 1 carrot $0.11
- 3 green onions $0.17
- 2 Tbsp oil for frying $0.04
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise $0.28
- 2 Tbsp sriracha $0.10
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame seeds $0.04
- 2 green onions $0.11
- Remove any wilted leaves from the outside of the cabbage. Cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the core. Thinly slice or shred half of the cabbage, or until you have 4-5 cups shredded cabbage. Peel the carrot and shred it using a large-holed cheese grater. Slice the green onions.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making SAVORY CABBAGE PANCAKES (OKONOMIYAKI) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.