The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups.
These tasty little breakfast pockets pack a hearty breakfast for when you’re in a hurry.
My kids couldn’t get enough of them! The flakey crescent roll wrapped around the fluffy eggs, gooey cheese and sausage make for a filling breakfast without all the fuss.
- 5 eggs
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 4 slices (sandwich-size) Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat eggs. Reserve 2 tablespoons beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls. Scramble remaining eggs.
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices in half; place 1 half on each triangle. Top each with spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 sausage link. Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
for full recipes please see : iwashyoudry.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.