GLUTEN-FREE. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Sausage & Chicken Cajun Jambalaya has all of the flavors of an authentic jambalaya recipe. This sausage jambalaya comes together easily in one pot, is gluten-free and dairy-free for a simple and healthier Cajun dinner recipe.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1 ½ lbs. chicken cut into ½-inch pieces
- 12 oz. andouille link sausage cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 ½ tsp. salt divided
- ¾ tsp. pepper divided
- 2 cups sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp. thyme dried
- 1 tsp. basil dried
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce gluten free
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 ½ cups long grain white rice rinsed and drained
- 4 ½ – 5 cups chicken broth
- Fresh parsley finely chopped
In a large pot, or Dutch oven, add 1 tablespoon oil, sausage, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add chicken and continue cooking over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove sausage and chicken from the pot and set aside.
Visit SAUSAGE & CHICKEN CAJUN JAMBALAYA | GLUTEN-FREE By https://www.evolvingtable.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making SAUSAGE & CHICKEN CAJUN JAMBALAYA | GLUTEN-FREE recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn