Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely yummy Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites Football Friday recipes. The production process is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites Football Friday. Please follow the guidelines well.
The sausage and cream cheese mixture can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to assemble and bake the biscuit bites. I used Grands! Jr. biscuits – the kind with 10 smaller biscuits in the can. Make sure you buy the smaller biscuits – not the giant Grands!.
These Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites are perfect for tailgating, holiday parties and breakfast! This recipe makes 40 biscuit bites. That sounds like a lot, but there are never any leftovers when I take these to our tailgate!!
- 1 lb sausage (I used Tennessee Pride brand)
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (12-oz) cans Grands Jr flaky biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Stir together cooked sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and shredded cheddar cheese.
- For full instructions please see : www.plainchicken.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites Football Friday dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.