Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really delicious Salted Nutella Blondies recipes. The production process is very easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Salted Nutella Blondies. Please follow the directions well.
Blondies are climbing to the top of my favorite dessert list. The brown sugar buttery goodness is wooing my tastebuds. I really didn’t think I could like a chocolateless dessert this much. But of course I go and add chocolate to it anyway.
And not just any chocolate—Nutella. I took my perfect blondies and introduced them to Nutella. And you know what? It was just what these blondies needed.
The hazelnut chocolate spread found its way into the blondie batter in just the right way. I melted the chocolate hazelnut spread slightly (about 15 seconds in the microwave) so it was easily spreadable. After spreading half the blondie batter into the baking pan, I topped it with a generous spread of Nutella.
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 226 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 cups (300 g) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup (13 oz jar) Nutella¹
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line an 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar using a whisk. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir by hand just until combined.
for full recipes please see : www.ifyougiveablondeakitchen.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Salted Nutella Blondies recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-23 15:23:11.