Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Pie recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Pie. Please adhere to the directions well.
25 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces (about 30) caramel squares, unwrapped
1 cup + 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
1/4-1/2 teaspoon kosher Salt
1 cup chopped pecans, toasted (see note)
2 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Sea Salt (coarse) for finishing
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9” springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. You can also use a 9” tart pan (with removable bottom) or a 9” pie plate.
- Stir Oreo crumbs and melted butter with a fork, then press into the bottom and 1” up the sides of the pan. (If using a tart pan or pie plate, press the crumbs all the way up the sides.) Chill until ready to fill.
- Place caramels and 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl. Heat on high power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the mixture is smooth. Stir in salt to taste, then pecans, then spread evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Place chocolate chips and remaining 1 cup heavy whipping cream in a large bowl. Heat on high power for about 1 minute 15 seconds, then whisk until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. Spread evenly on top of the caramel layer.
- Sprinkle the top with coarse sea salt and chill until set, about 2 hours. Store in refrigerator. Let sit on the counter for 10 minutes before serving. If you’re using a springform pan or tart pan with removable base, remove the base from the sides while the pie is cold.
To toast pecans:
- Stovetop – place pecans in a single layer in a skillet and heat over medium heat, stirring almost constantly, for just a few minutes.
- Oven – place pecans in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake, stirring often, at 350°F for just a few minutes. Don’t walk away – once you smell them they’re done.
Original Recipes visit: Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Pie @ crazyforcrust.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Pie dishes above can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.